I’m grateful for technology.
I’m grateful for…
- Computers and the Internet which enable me to work from home and easily serve clients around the world.
- Cell phones and a nationwide calling plan that enable me to talk to, and text, my daughter who lives 2000 miles away, any time I want and not have to worry about the cost.
- Skype that allows me to “see” my daughter while talking with her, and enabled her to say goodbye to our dog Maverick before he passed.
- Video, recording, teleconferencing, and web technology that enable me to teach students around the world and on demand.
- Software that allows me to do just about anything, cheaply and easily, on my laptop, while sitting in my home office, backyard, or at my kitchen table.
Because I’m old enough to remember a time when NONE of this was possible!