I’m in awe of what transpires when you Work Inspired.
I shot my entire Inspired Business online course in just 3-1/2 hours, faster and with more flow than any of my other 10 courses. And, I finished all my video editing and post production in a week! I’m so proud of this course. There’s still a lot of prep work to do before launching but I’m super excited to share it when everything is done and it’s ready to go.
You can watch the video a sneak peek.
In this course you’ll learn:
- What an Inspired Business is (and what it is not)
- What the Circle of Inspired Business is and how to use it as your roadmap
- 7 simple steps you can begin taking today to turn your existing business into an Inspired Business, or to create a brand new business
- What an Inspiration Instigator is, and how to identify yours
- The role Vision and Planning play in building an Inspired Business (and where they depart from the business school model)
- The one key thing you MUST do that you’re probably not doing right now (it’s not hard but it will likely require some practice… it did for me)
- Why this is the best way to find a business that aligns with your Passion
- Why this is also the best way to Find Your Purpose (or as I prefer to say, have your Purpose find you)
- Why Profit should not be your first priority (even though it is critically important)
- The difference between Inspired Marketing and Traditional Marketing and why this world needs more inspired marketers
- What to do when inspiration fades, and how to get it back
- How to know when it’s time to let go of a business and move on to something new (and how to figure out what that something new is)
- How to measure success in a way that’s more meaningful, and sustainable long term, than just how much money you’re making
- How to ensure you’ll be happy and profitable in your business for as long as you want