Copywriting is an important part of marketing.
And, it can be challenging for many people. Especially in the online marketing world, because it feels like there are so many rules. So many things you have to remember to include in your copy, to ensure it grabs people’s attention and makes them want to click or buy.
That can be overwhelming, even for those of us who consider ourselves marketers. I know because I’ve struggled with it, too.
Until I realized that while it’s OK to learn how to write online copy, it’s also very much OK to trust your gut and write what you feel inspired to write. And that’s why I dedicated an entire section of my new online course to Inspired Copywriting.
Here’s a sneak peek from the course: Tapping Into The Power of Inspired Marketing; 6 Steps to Transform How You View Marketing and How You Do Marketing
- Does marketing and selling your services feel like something you have to do, but wish you didn’t?
- Do you wonder if you’re doing it right?
- Do you find yourself getting overwhelmed trying to keep up with all the latest marketing trends?
- Are you frustrated with the time it takes to learn online marketing, or other marketing strategies?
- Are you tired of doing what you think you need to do to market yourself, only to have that marketing fail?
- Do you struggle with writing marketing copy?
- Do you feel like you have to use social media, video, Facebook Live, or other marketing activities you really don’t like doing?
- Do you wish you could find a way to market your services that feels good to you and actually works?
I’d like to introduce you to something I call Inspired Marketing.
I studied marketing in college and I’ve worked in marketing for over 30 years. I’ve marketed other people’s million dollar businesses and I’ve marketed my own businesses. I’ve learned and done marketing strategies that, frankly, didn’t feel very good to me, but that I did because I thought I had to in order to be successful.
In fact, I almost left my own business because of marketing.
A few years ago I almost walked away from my online business because so many of the online marketing strategies I was being taught just didn’t feel good to me. They felt manipulative and out of integrity. I got to a point where I just wasn’t willing to do them anymore.
After taking a short hiatus from my business I realized that if I had been successful in marketing before learning all of those online strategies that didn’t feel good, I could just go back to what I knew, and what felt good to me. I could go back to doing the marketing I was inspired to do. So that’s exactly what I did. And you know what, it worked just fine online!
Inspired Marketing vs. Traditional Marketing.
Having marketed both ways online—traditional and inspired—I can tell you it’s absolutely possible to be successful marketing inspired. Not only does it feel a whole lot better, it absolutely works. In fact, in my experience it works better, especially if you’re serious about creating a business that can support you for years to come.
Yes, I’ve taught a lot of marketing courses over the years.
And I stand by all of those courses. Because quite honestly there is a thread of inspired marketing running through all of them. That’s just how I’ve always marketed. Well, with the exception of a few years when I got caught up listening to too many other people and believing that in order to be successful online I had to follow their systems and blueprints. And, telling me I had to use tactics like manufactured scarcity and manipulation in order to get people to click and buy.
That is absolutely NOT TRUE! There is another way.
I’m here to tell you, that if you’re like me and you simply don’t want to market that way, you don’t have to.
I created my first six-figure business before I had ever even heard of those tactics. And, I’ve created two more six-figure businesses since then, using Inspired Marketing strategies and tactics. And that’s why I’m so excited about this course.
In it I’m going to teach you:
- What I mean by Inspired Marketing, Inspired Ideas, and Following Inspiration
- The differences between Inspired Marketing and Traditional Marketing (or what often feels like Pushy Marketing)
- The Circle of Inspired Marketing: 6 steps to help you tap into the power of inspired marketing for your business
- How the motivation and intention behind your marketing can make all the difference
- What Inspired Target Marketing is and how to use it in your business
- How to use Inspired Copywriting to write the perfect copy to market your programs and services
- How to use something I call “The Marketing Copy Tree” to help you write copy more easily
- How to transform Traditional Marketing Strategies into Inspired Marketing Strategies
- How to use Inspired Marketing Strategies and Tactics
- How using the concept of Inspired Selling can totally transform how you feel about selling your services
In this course you get:
- 23 Instructional Videos taught by Debbie LaChusa, a 30-year marketing veteran
- Companion Course Ebook/Workbook
- Handouts and Worksheets to help you apply what you’re learning to your business
- Assignments you can submit and receive feedback directly from the Debbie LaChusa