How to Design a Signature Program Online Course Includes:
Video Tutorial Lessons
Watch 2 hours of on-demand video broken down into 15 bite-sized lessons.
Worksheets & Resources
Use the worksheets and resources to complete exercises and enhance your learning.
Complete the course at your own pace and access the lessons 24/7 for as long as you like.
Money Back Guarantee
Enroll with confidence with a no questions asked, 30-day Money Back Guarantee.
Stop selling your time. Sell a Signature Program instead!
Like you, when I started my own business as an independent marketing consultant back in 1998, I too sold my time by the hour, or by the month.
Then I remembered that when I worked in the advertising agencies we sold by the project. We presented prospects with a specific scope of work and the results we would deliver, and we quoted them a project fee or a monthly retainer to cover that scope of work.
That’s when I realized I needed to sell my services the same way.
I didn’t want my clients buying my time. After all, who’s to say what your time is worth. It’s rather arbitrary. And high hourly fees can actually turn prospects away if they don’t think you’re worth it.
In fact, did you know that actually makes it harder to sell, and it encourages prospective clients to negotiate based on what they think they need or can afford?
It’s much better to create a signature program and sell results.
That way clients are buying what they want. They’re paying for you to solve their problems.
You decide how long it takes to get that outcome and you charge them based on what that outcome is worth.
It has nothing to do with what your time is worth.
Creating a Signature Program changes your entire business.
- It helps you attract more of the right clients—the clients who are searching for exactly the outcome you deliver.
- It eliminates clients negotiating down the price or the term because you can easily tell them, this is what it takes to get the results you want.
- It enables you to charge for the value you’re delivering, which is usually more than what you or a client might determine your time is worth.
- And, it enables you to sell more confidently because it eliminates any doubt that you’re “worth it.” It’s not about you. It’s about the outcome your clients want and will get when they work with you.
So, if you’re an existing coach or consultant who is still selling your time, or you’re a brand new coach or consultant who is trying to figure out how to package your services and what to charge, this course is for you.
This course is ideal for independent coaches or consultants who…
- Are currently selling their time by the hour, or term (e.g. 3 month package).
- Are brand new in business and aren’t sure how to package their services.
- Would like to make it easier to sell their services.
- Are tired of prospective clients negotiating down price or term.
- Aren’t comfortable selling because they don’t know what their time is worth.
- Aren’t getting enough of the right clients.
- Are creating time-consuming spec proposals for every single prospect.
- Are having to re-invent the wheel with each new client.
- Would love to be able to promise specific outcomes to their clients.
- Would like to create more efficiency in their business.
- Are interested in creating leveraged programs (e.g. online courses, books) in the future.
- Would like to know how many clients they need to make the money they desire.
- Want to be sure they can reach their income goals without working more hours than they want.
- Would like reliable, predictable cash flow (instead of being on a cash flow roller coaster!).
- Want to be sure their business is viable, profitable, and enjoyable.
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 15 bite-sized video lessons
- Worksheets and resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on computer, mobile devices, and TV
- Assignments to reinforce learning
- Certificate of Completion
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee