Teach Online Course Includes:
Video Tutorial Lessons
Watch 3.5 hours of on-demand video broken down into 36 bite-sized lessons.
Resources & Checklists
Use the downloadable handouts and checklists to help you create your online course.
Complete the course at your own pace and access the lessons 24/7 for as long as you like.
Money Back Guarantee
Enroll with confidence with a no questions asked, 30-day Money Back Guarantee.
I've been a bestselling online teacher since 2013.
I’ve created 17 online courses and I continue to earn passive income from those courses every single month.
I’m a Udemy (the largest online course marketplace on the web) bestseller with more than 22,000 students in 169 countries; 34,000 enrollments; and more than 290,000 minutes taught.
The majority of my students purchase multiple courses from me. In fact many of them are enrolled in every single course I’ve created.
Oh, and the majority of my students are PAID. That’s an important distinction.
Some courses may have thousands of students enrolled but none of those students actually paid to take the course.
But, if you want to make passive income you need to create a course students are willing to pay for. And that’s exactly what I’m going to teach you how to do in this course.
Have you maxed-out on the number of clients you can work with?
Or, hit an income ceiling in your business?
Or, are you just tired of trading hours for dollars?
If that sounds like you, then maybe it’s time to learn how to leverage your expertise and your time by packaging your knowledge into online courses.
That way you can serve thousands of people without having to be there in person (or via the phone).
Learn how to teach online and earn recurring income.
That means you do the work once to create the course, and then you earn money, month after month after month, with little to no additional time invested on your part.
That’s called leveraging yourself.
And it’s a great way to grow your business and help more people without having to work more hours.
In this course, you will learn how to teach online, including…
- How to decide WHAT to teach so people will pay to take your courses.
- How to create a course outline that easily translates into an online course.
- How to create the presentations you’ll need to shoot your video lessons.
- 4 different types of video lessons and how to create each one.
- How to name your course so more students find it.
- What you need to include in your course in addition to video lessons to enhance your students’ learning and keep ‘em coming back for more courses.
- What you need to do BEFORE you shoot your course videos to ensure your course will be top quality and quickly approved by any marketplace you publish it to.
- The equipment you’ll need to create your course and where to get it.
- The software you’ll need and how to use it.
- And the equipment you can wait to buy until you start earning money.
- How to record, edit, and produce your course videos, even if you’ve never shot videos before.
- The technical specs you need to ensure your videos are the correct format to play on the web.
- How to create an animated branded bumper.
- How to name all your course files to keep them organized and make it easy to upload them to multiple websites (or even have someone else do it for you)
You’ll see my exact online course creation process.
I will walk you step-by-step through everything I do to create my courses and I’ll even take you behind the scenes into my studio.
Plus you get checklists every step of the way so you’ll have all the important info you need handy as you create your course.
This course includes:
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 36 bite-sized video lessons
- Downloadable handouts and checklists
- Full lifetime access
- Access on computer, mobile devices, and TV
- Assignments to reinforce learning
- Certificate of Completion
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee